Home Forums Feature Wish List Size of Edit Entry box

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Now that the Edit Entry box has more options, it is vertically longer … I am working on a netbook with a tiny 9-inch screen.  The only way I can get to the bottom buttons on repeating entries is by tabbing … there is no way for me to scroll down to view them.  Could this somehow be adjusted?

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

I’m sure I can fix this.
      I can have the dialog re-center itself when you click the repeat checkbox.  This should resolve your problem.
      Unless… the top and bottom would be off-screen in which case scrolling may be the only (undesireable) option.
      Let me try the re-centering thing – should have it ready by Monday at the lastest – I’ll publish it along with the Consolidation Assistant.

• Obelix
      Participant

Heh, dang… Just when the programmers had all given a big sigh of relief that nobody used 800×600 resolutions anymore, along come the netbooks… :)

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

What is the resolution of your 9-inch screen?
      Are you down to 800×480?
      If so, do you know how much vertical pixel space your browser has for web pages (after excluding the browser menus and junk at the top)?

• frugalcoconut
      Participant

1024×600 according to Display Settings … I haven’t yet reproduced the problem I was having before but I know it did happen and it was really annoying when it did.  Not sure where to go regarding the pixel space as I’m not as familiar with navigating my new Linux OS.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Sounds like the changes I made earlier have resolved the issue.  Let me know if it happens any more.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.