You have 21 short (2-5 minute) videos at the ready intended for you to watch one each day… or all at once if you’re eager! In no time, budgeting will be a regular part of your week, and you will get into the habit of managing your money well.
Using CalendarBudget, you’ll plan for expected costs like birthdays and vacations, unexpected expenses like a flat tire, or medical needs. You’ll budget your monthly spending, keep your budget up to date with reality, and plan for upcoming major purchases – even on your mobile device.
By the time you’ve reached the last day of this course, you’ll be equipped with the tools and skills you need to be a master of your own money.
What you’ll be ready to do
- maintain good money management habits
- take control of your money, not the other way around
- make good use of an excellent money management tool – CalendarBudget
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Desire to be in control of your money
- about 10 minutes/day
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in keeping in control of your money
- People currently good at budgeting looking for a great tool to help
- People whose money is controlling them and want a change
- Wealthy people who want a convenient way to organize their money
- People facing bankruptcy or credit counseling who need a tool to stay on top of their money
- People currently using other tools like Mint.com, who want a better way to PLAN their money, not simply react to what’s happened