Home › Forums › CalendarBudget Support › Show High/Low
- Michael PhillipsParticipantJuly 22, 2013 at 7:51 amPost count: 5
Hello again Eric
The Show High/Low double arrow is a superb feature – I LOVE it. :)
However, the LOW bit – correctly – shows in RED. The amount – [if it is negative] – also shows in red. Red on red doesn’t seem to work.
Mike Phillips England
- Eric PoulinKeymasterAugust 6, 2013 at 12:51 pmPost count: 374
Yes, when we designed it, we tweaked the colors to maximize the contrast, but admittedly it’s still not great.
Do you have any suggestions about how we can make it better?
- Michael PhillipsParticipantAugust 12, 2013 at 8:01 amPost count: 5
My only suggestion is to make a negative balance change to white-out when using the min/max double arrow.
But I have no experience with this, so I don’t really have any workable suggestions.
Mike Phillips, England
- Michael PhillipsParticipantMarch 23, 2014 at 3:44 pmPost count: 5
Thanks for making the highlighting easier – perfect
- Eric PoulinKeymasterMarch 24, 2014 at 10:06 amPost count: 374
No problem. I think it looks much better now too :)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.