- Courtney ComstockParticipantSeptember 18, 2019 at 11:10 amPost count: 3
I have triple checked all of my transactions, and exported my statement using OFX. However, the balance in my checking account isn’t matching to the balance shown in CB at the top of today’s date. Is there a way I can manually change that?
- Eric PoulinKeymasterSeptember 20, 2019 at 7:51 amPost count: 377
There isn’t a good way to change your bank import file, nor should you.
If you need to just change your daily balance you can click on the balance on the day you want to change and a balance adjustment dialog will appear, which will create a “Balance correction entry” bringing your end-of-day balance to whatever you enter.
- Courtney ComstockParticipantSeptember 20, 2019 at 10:52 amPost count: 3
Perfect! Thank you!
- FinancialWreckParticipantApril 8, 2023 at 9:37 amPost count: 2
What is the frequency of the Auto-Reconcilling, once the application is connected to my bank?
- FinancialWreckParticipantApril 10, 2023 at 9:44 pmPost count: 2
Ok, I’ve disconnected my bank connection, as it has not shown any of the purchases/payments made over the last couple of days. It says it’s reconciled, but the entries do not show up that are posted in my bank, therefore it appears I have more money in Calendar Budget than I actually have. I manually reconciled and everything shows up.
I don’t understand what is the issue with the auto reconciliation.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.