Home Forums CalendarBudget Support Limited Number of Accounts

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I just ran into this tonight.  A max limit of nine accounts.

Two questions:
      1) Why the limit?

2) Why 9?  As opposed to 5, 10, 20, etc.

Just curious.

(and in case anyone was wondering, yep.  I need to set up more than nine accounts. lol)

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Actually, I didn’t think anyone would ever have need for more than 9 accounts.
      You need more than 9, really??
      It was a technical issue that would have required several hours of programming to overcome and associated testing.  Since I thought it would never happen, I just left it as is.
      If you have a real need for more than 9 accounts, I can spend the time to solve the problem correctly.

• Thumper
      Participant

No, not worth all the hassle.

We have several savings accounts, all earmarked for different things.  One for trips, one for Birthdays/Christmas, one for house projects, etc.  Easier to keep track of how much we have to spend on such things.  Since they’re free, and accessible online, I thought, why not!

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

We’ve had a number of clients ask about the 9 account limit. We’re going to remove this restriction in the next few weeks. Premium users will be able to create an many accounts as they want.

• Thumper
      Participant

We’ve had a number of clients ask about the 9 account limit.

Hey, I’m not the only one! w00t!

lol

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

We’re testing changes including this right now — hoping to be done by end of this week!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.