- kedaweiParticipantSeptember 29, 2013 at 2:11 pmPost count: 2
I have some entries in the OFX file from my credit union that look like this:
%% Card 02 #0121|CITY STATE C12345|
ATM Deposit #000000001234
These entries can’t be dragged to the calendar. Is this because they have % signs in the memo field?
Can this be fixed? I’m having to just add manual entries for all these ATM deposits.
- kedaweiParticipantOctober 1, 2013 at 3:37 amPost count: 2
- wtanksleyjrParticipantJanuary 10, 2014 at 6:57 pmPost count: 27
Oh! I never thought of the percent signs — I just hit that problem too!
It’s interesting — the entry turns icy blue, but the mouse doesn’t change to draggable state. And the entry stays icy blue, even when I try to drag other entries.
Let me know if you don’t get the file, I’ll send you mine.
- Eric PoulinKeymasterMay 19, 2018 at 11:09 pmPost count: 374
Turned out this was still a problem when the bank entry had multiple % signs in it – now fixed.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.