Home Forums CalendarBudget Support Entries disappeared

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I logged in this AM to “mark as completed” anything that cleared yesterday at my bank. I don’t do the reconcile or import from the bank.  Anyway, I logged in and my transactions for today on the calendar were there. I marked my first entry as completed and the other 4 disappeared. I switched months and went back to Feb to just make sure it was really gone and they were. So i re-entered them and marked them complete.    Any ideas?

• mmckeaney
      Participant

Quicken used to have a feature where any ‘amount’ field would have built in calculator functions (+, -, *, /). I think it was activated if you started the entry with an = sign. This could be handy when modifying a budget for a particular month, you could add or subtract an amount from the standard budget without pulling out your calculator. I’m sure others could think of different situations where this would be helpful.

• davidnicholasharris@gmail
      Participant

I get paid semi-monthly, but I have to enter 2 incomes; 1 to repeat the first day of the month, 1 to repeat the middle of the month. When that changes, or I’m trying to forecast salary out a few years, it’s a pain to have to change everything multiple times.

Also, turns out I need diapers for my child every 17 days. It would be nice if daily repeat function allowed you to input a number rather than select 1-15.

Participant

It would be nice if we could add a repeating multiplier in the repeating entry box. For instance, if you know your salary will increase 3% every year, you’d enter 3% increase on a yearly basis, or maybe even have the option to enter 3 months, or 2 years, etc…

Participant

It would be nice if we could freeze a tab and set a non-editable baseline. The baseline tab would be a new tab. If I am supposed to have $4000 in my account 6 months from now and only have $3000 when that time comes, it would be nice to see that $3000 in comparison to the baseline tab I set saying I should have $4000. I suspect some people spend more than they anticipate and currently don’t really have a good method to track this other than on a monthly basis seeing they spend more than planned. Those small amounts add up over time.

Participant

It would be nice if we could freeze a tab and set a non-editable baseline. The baseline tab would be a new tab. If I am supposed to have $4000 in my account 6 months from now and only have $3000 when that time comes, it would be nice to see that $3000 in comparison to the baseline tab I set saying I should have $4000. I suspect some people spend more than they anticipate and currently don’t really have a good method to track this other than on a monthly basis seeing they spend more than planned. Those small amounts add up over time.

• mmckeaney
      Participant

On the Category Setup window, I’d like to see income categories separated from expense categories, with a subtotal underneath each set of categories. This would allow you to confirm if your overall budget is balanced.

• STLTravis
      Participant

I’m sure there’s a reason for it, but it’s the one quirk that seems like it could be fixed. Can the calendar be made to scroll between months instead of being required to click the next month?

For example if I’m looking at bills/transactions at the end of one month and the beginning of the next, I find myself clicking back and forth between the months when it seems like I should be able to scroll between them.

Still a great program and certainly have no problems with the monthly fee. Keep up the great work!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.