Home Forums Feature Wish List Editing Transfer transactions

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am not sure that this fits under new feature wishlist, (and I hope this isn’t already posted somewhere) but I have something I wanted to bring up that kind of bothers me. It is easy to get around, but it still seems wrong. 

I have 2 accounts, my bank and my pocket cash, and have transactions set up to transfer money from my bank to cash. The problem I have is when I want to edit the amount I’m withdrawing. If I try to edit the transaction from my cash account, it reverses the transaction, so instead of adding $500 to my cash, it does the opposite. The dialogue box, while editing, still shows that the money is being transferred from chequing to cash (these are actually greyed out so I can’t even change it), but when I hit the edit button, it somehow switches the accounts.  I can easily just do the edit from the chequing account and not have any problems, but I just think that this shouldn’t be this way.

It’s just something I wanted to bring up. I still love this program and it has helped me a lot with my spending habits over the past year. Thanks for all your hard work!

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know. Sounds like a bug. I’ll look into that and have it fixed asap.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

We’re in the middle of a testing cycle that will probably take us through the end of the week. This fix will be part of that cycle – we’re aiming for Friday to have it up with some infrastructure changes.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.