Home › Forums › CalendarBudget Support › Changing Date of Existing Transaction Takes Multiple Tries
- jedenfParticipantJanuary 4, 2019 at 2:12 amPost count: 4
When using the iOS app, I try to change the date of a transaction, but the first time doesn’t stick. I have to go back into the item, try again & it usually moves after that. I find it happens most on recurring items & choosing the ‘This Entry Only’
- Eric PoulinKeymasterJanuary 4, 2019 at 5:06 amPost count: 374
Thanks for reporting this. I have heard from others that the date picker on iOS closes after each mini selection. For example when you choose the date it closes before you have a chance to change the months or the year. I am about to investigate this further, just finishing up a few other changes… and waiting for Apple to approve the app update in the app store again.
- jedenfParticipantJanuary 7, 2019 at 7:59 pmPost count: 4
Thank you Eric! I noticed that too, but saw it more as an annoyance rather than a true bug :) Hopefully you can get both of them worked out soon. I absolutely LOVE your program and tell EVERYONE about it ;D
- Eric PoulinKeymasterJanuary 15, 2019 at 4:17 pmPost count: 374
As part of the redesign of the transaction edit screen, this will be addressed. Hoping to have that ready within a week.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.