Home Forums CalendarBudget Support Category Setup

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I just signed up for Calendar Budget, and I’m trying to setup my categories. I can delete and create categories – but the changes are always gone once I leave the category window.

I’ve deleted all the default categories and setup my own. I leave the category setup screen and all the defaults are back and none of my custom ones are present.

I’ve tried it in Chrome and Firefox, and within the app – no luck.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

The system might be getting confused with too many changes all at once. I suggest first add all of your new categories then save. THen go back into category setup and remove the categories you no longer want and save that.

• maura_ea
        Participant

That’s a good suggestion, and I should have mentioned that I did try it. I tried deleting only one default category (banking), but that change did not stay. Then I tried to add just one custom category (hulu), and that did not stay :(

• maura_ea
      Participant

Does anyone know, could this have anything to do with the fact that I’m still in “trial” mode? Are there restrictions as to what you can do while trying the system?

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

There are no restrictions during the trial period.
      Could you email me directly, epoulin@calendarbudget.com and let me know your CalendarBudget email?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.