Home › Forums › Feature Wish List › billing cycles
- todd1215ParticipantApril 17, 2015 at 5:28 pmPost count: 10
I like to see some different billing cycles added. I have some bills that are due every 28 days, so I can’t use the repeat ‘day’ method because you only go up to 15 days, and using 4 x weeks would work but your not calculating the next due date – your requiring a day of the week to be entered which is not the same thing. Anyway there are some common billing cycles that if implemented would make things a bit easier when scheduling bills.
- Eric PoulinKeymasterApril 17, 2015 at 7:59 pmPost count: 374
I don’t understand why repeating weekly would not work.
Since every 28 days is divisible by 7, its going to fall on the same day of the week everytime… So selecting every 4 weeks on a Thurs (if the 28th day is a Thurs) should work shouldn’t it?
- todd1215ParticipantApril 24, 2015 at 2:03 pmPost count: 10
ah you are a smarter man than I! I guess I wasn’t really looking at it that way. I was stuck on the cycle of days not 4 weeks ( 4 * 7 ) = 28 days ….
My apologies for wasting your time replying to my silly questions.
- Eric PoulinKeymasterApril 24, 2015 at 4:34 pmPost count: 374
No problem. That what these forums are for :)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.