Home Forums CalendarBudget Support 30 Day Budgeting Habit Installer

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Hey folks,

I’m currently creating a 30 day email series for new users (it will be available to everyone) that will send you an email ever day for 30 days and help get you in the habit of good budgeting skills while at the same time showing you how to use CalendarBudget. Each email will be VERY brief – less than a 5 minute read and will have some kind of assignment.

The rationale for this series is… the biggest inhibiter to budgeting success is simply not doing it — not getting into the habit and not knowing how to get going.

Initially the emails will be text and image, but eventually I hope to create videos for each day so you can just watch the 2-3 minute video and then go try out the suggested activity.

Thoughts?

• travis
      Participant

Being a new user I think that would be very helpful,  a good way to explore the program.  I would especially like the video. 

• mikeny
      Participant

I am new and very interested to improve my budgeting skills. So, please subscribe me on your 30-day mail course. Thanks in advance!

• Anonymous

I’m also in.
      Consider to make short videos it is a best way for tutorials. Also, you can create a pdf , some kind of mini ebook course, it would also be helpful. What I mean is after whole course you can put all your writings and pictures from all your emails to one solid pdf to have everything in one place. If you want to put some videos, after emailing course you can upload all video files on some server on internet and leave us a download links in that pdf.

• ivicaSD
      Participant

I’m currently creating a 30 day email series for new users (it will be available to everyone) that will send you an email ever day for 30 days and help get you in the habit of good budgeting skills while at the same time showing you how to use CalendarBudget. Each email will be VERY brief – less than a 5 minute read and will have some kind of assignment.

When I started using CB, I found 21-day-habit-forming EXTREMELY precious and useful, even though I watched all the videos in 5-7 days! :)

Good idea to make it brief (no one is patient enough to dedicate more than 5 min to one thing!)

Keep up the good work!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.