Security and Privacy
We provide better than bank-level security.
- CalendarBudget uses 256-bit SSL encryption, higher than the industry standard for data protection, to ensure that all communications are secure.
- We store transaction information in a secure datacenter, on our own offsite servers, protected by biometric scanners.
You cannot move money.
- CalendarBudget offers valuable insights and analytic tools to help you better understand your money but CalendarBudget is a "read only" service. Meaning: you can view and organize your money with CalendarBudget, but you cannot move money between or out of your bank, credit union or credit card accounts.
Safely upload your transactions from your online bank.
- Importing your transactions from your online bank (OFX file) is completely safe, with no personally identifiable information ever read or stored. When you upload your transactions into CalendarBudget, the only information that is read and processed are your individual transactions; all other information is discarded from the system.
Only you can see your data.
- Your account is protected by an encrypted password.
Memberships paid through PayPal.
- When you sign up for a membership, payment is made through PayPal, a trusted, secure payment provider. CalendarBudget never sees or collects your credit card or bank information.
You are safe and secure with CalendarBudget.
If you have questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding privacy or security with CalendarBudget, contact us.