- sherikngParticipantJune 3, 2011 at 12:35 amPost count: 2
Hopefully I can explain this well….
Is there a way to have the unspent amount in the categories added to the next month? I can see where it shows I still have the money at the top of the individual days but how do I get the categories to reflect what’s left over from last month?
- Eric PoulinKeymasterJune 3, 2011 at 2:22 amPost count: 371
I know exactly what you mean. We do have plans to do this – focused on CalendarBudget mobile at the moment. While this is on our list, it not likely to see the light of day for at least area more months.
- sherikngParticipantJune 3, 2011 at 5:46 pmPost count: 2
Well it’s nice to know it’s coming. I actually spent a long time yesterday looking at other budget software but at the end I just got real frustrated because nobody else has this setup so I came back. What I ended up doing was just “cashing out” all my categories on the 31st and then putting it all back in on the 1st and that worked out fine.
- Eric PoulinKeymasterJune 3, 2011 at 6:11 pmPost count: 371
That’s a good work around until we get a proper solution in place.
Thanks again for your suggestion.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.