Home Forums Feature Wish List Rearranging Account Order

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I just created a few different accounts.  CalendarBudget very handily put them in alphabetical order for me.

However, it would be handy if I were able to rearrange the tabs however I like, and to have them stay that way so I didn’t have to do it every time I logged on.

I’m thinking a drag-n-drop scenario like the pages in a spreadsheet would be simplest.

BTW, the more I play around with CB, the more I like it.  Kudos.

epoulin
    Keymaster

Good idea.  This is a pretty simple adjustment.
    What do you think about using the Account Setup dialog, allowing you to order your accounts there – and maintaining that ordering in the main Calendar?
    We could add a sort button there for convenience if you prefer alphabetic sorting.

Obelix
    Participant

That would work, but may not be as intuitive as dragable tabs.

Thumper
    Participant

Obelix beat me to it.  The setup would indeed work (and work nicely), but dragable tabs would save a few clicks.  And we all know how lazy computer users are. lol  :D

Thumper
    Participant

Also, on a somewhat almost related note, increasing the visual difference between the active account tab and the others would be good.  I can easily see myself plugging in new info, only to realize I’ve just entered it into the wrong account.  :-

Either graying out the background tabs or giving the active tab a brighter colour.

I’m looking at my Google Chrome tabs right now.  The active is white, and the background tabs are a light blue.

epoulin
    Keymaster

Noted about tab color.  That should be an easy adjustment.
    I’m trying to figure out what your forum image is…. :)

Thumper
    Participant

I’m trying to figure out what your forum image is…. :)

That would be the mighty Armodax, a character from a miniatures game called Monsterpocalypse.  He’s something along the lines of Godzilla.
    I’m something of a giant monster/robot fan.  ;D

epoulin
    Keymaster

Tab color adjusted as follows (unselected tabs darkened):

bigmacak
    Participant

whats the status on this request???? can i rearrange tabs now? if so….how?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  bigmacak.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.