Home Forums Feature Wish List Rearranging Account Order

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I just created a few different accounts.  CalendarBudget very handily put them in alphabetical order for me.

However, it would be handy if I were able to rearrange the tabs however I like, and to have them stay that way so I didn’t have to do it every time I logged on.

I’m thinking a drag-n-drop scenario like the pages in a spreadsheet would be simplest.

BTW, the more I play around with CB, the more I like it.  Kudos.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Good idea.  This is a pretty simple adjustment.
      What do you think about using the Account Setup dialog, allowing you to order your accounts there – and maintaining that ordering in the main Calendar?
      We could add a sort button there for convenience if you prefer alphabetic sorting.

• Obelix
      Participant

That would work, but may not be as intuitive as dragable tabs.

• Thumper
      Participant

Obelix beat me to it.  The setup would indeed work (and work nicely), but dragable tabs would save a few clicks.  And we all know how lazy computer users are. lol  :D

• Thumper
      Participant

Also, on a somewhat almost related note, increasing the visual difference between the active account tab and the others would be good.  I can easily see myself plugging in new info, only to realize I’ve just entered it into the wrong account.  :-

Either graying out the background tabs or giving the active tab a brighter colour.

I’m looking at my Google Chrome tabs right now.  The active is white, and the background tabs are a light blue.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Noted about tab color.  That should be an easy adjustment.
      I’m trying to figure out what your forum image is…. :)

• Thumper
      Participant

I’m trying to figure out what your forum image is…. :)

That would be the mighty Armodax, a character from a miniatures game called Monsterpocalypse.  He’s something along the lines of Godzilla.
      I’m something of a giant monster/robot fan.  ;D

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Tab color adjusted as follows (unselected tabs darkened):

• bigmacak
      Participant

whats the status on this request???? can i rearrange tabs now? if so….how?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.