Home Forums CalendarBudget Support MAKING A COPY

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make a copy of CalendarBuget?

I have a [probably irrational] need to keep a copy elsewhere, just in case the unthinkable happens.
      If my computer ceases to function – whether by fire or damage – I would lose all my data.

I need to know that I can read my CalendarBudget from any computer at any time.
      Can I save a copy into the cloud, or onto a memory stick? All ideas are welcome.

CalendarBudget is precisely what I have been searching for for more than ten years.
      In my opinion, it is a fabulous programme, the best I have ever seen.
      Many congratulations to Eric and the team in Canada.
      Thank you all so much.

From a hot and sunny England

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

CalendarBudget is always in the cloud. There is no local copy on your computer. Your data is always stored on the CalendarBudget secure server and backed up nightly.
      That way, your data is always up to date on any computer or mobile device.

• Michael Phillips
      Participant

Hey Eric

MANY thanks for your reply. I feel a bit of a chump now for not knowing this.
      I had always assumed that the data would be stored LOCALLY only on my computer,
      but I’m thrilled to know it is stored in the cloud. That’s terrific!

By the way, I have looked for this information in your promotional material,
      but I was unable to find it. Perhaps more could be made of it, so that idiots like me
      don’t end up assuming the wrong thing.

Yet again though let me say how valuable and satisfying I find your programme.
      After years of working with a Spreadsheet, which was always cranky and demanding, suddenly
      life is SO MUCH easier.

From a still hot and sunny England.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Good point. We’ll update our web page :)
      It’s VERY hot and humid here in my area of Canada too… but better than snow!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.