Home Forums Feature Wish List List of requests – didn’t see them

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Couple features I’m wondering if they exist or if they’re planned (or feasible). I’m evaluating CalendarBudget as a possible replacement for my current solution.

• I notice that when creating a new transaction on the demo, I can choose to move entries that fall on a weekend back or forward. Is there a plan to support a similar thing for entries that fall on a federal/provincial (or federal/state for the US, I care about both) holiday (which would mean transactions repeating weekly would get both this and the weekend option as well)?
      • Is there a plan to add support for multiple users sharing a budget? I’d love to be able to set up a budget for each of my accounts and then grant my wife access through her separate CalendarBudget account.
    • Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Hi,

1) No plans to have a move from holiday option.
      2) Yes we actually have infrastructure in place for account sharing, we just need to finish a few more things and then turn it on. It would be as you describe – each individual has their own account, but can grant access to others to use their account too.

• jgoguen
      Participant

Holidays weren’t really a big deal, it’s just something my current solution doesn’t do that I figured I’ve kinda been hoping someone would eventually do, but I know that’s a Hard Problem.

Any guess on a timeline for budget sharing being available? Are we talking a few months, mid-year, or closer to the end of 2015?

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Subject to timing for development/testing, but since the infrastructure is already in place, it should be not too bad to expose the functionality.
      I’d estimate it being available by end of Feb.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.