Home Forums CalendarBudget Support Just missed a tax payment … urgh.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Would it be possible to permanently remove feature that stops repeats? Finite repeats are a real thing, I know, but the only certain end is loans with prepayment penalties — anything else I’ll keep paying until I get rid of the payment by doing something (pay off the loan, move out of the house, sell the property).

Or failing that, make a new feature that automatically sets that last item of a repeating series to automatically send an email warning of the impending doom?

Because it’s SO hard to deal with repeats that shut themselves off. They stop me from being able to trust the future calendars too, since I can’t tell whether one of my repeats has ended.

• wtanksleyjr
      Participant

EMPHASIS: I’m not blaming CalendarBudget for my own fault. Fantastic product.

I’d just love to remove a feature (forced endings to repeating events) that just cost me money, and has many times misled me when forecasting my budget.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

No, I understand. You raise a good point. I’ve added this as a ticket, but our development has stalled somewhat, but I’m looking to kickstart that again.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.