Home Forums CalendarBudget Support Hidden accounts are included when using the "All Accounts" calendar

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Love calendarbudget.com, I found the option to calendar the hidden account is still included. I like using the calendar to balance my monthly bills, so i know when i need to move money from one account to another. Its great to forecast my fiances.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Showing all entries from all accounts (even hidden ones) is actually by design. When originally designed, we felt some people would want to hide the account tab, but still have those entries appear in their All Accounts tab since those things clearly still affect your overall financial picture… but the more I consider what you’re saying… if those things are still affecting your financial picture… why would you hide the account… and therefore if hidden, we probably should omit from All Accounts.
      For example, maybe you have an account for dream-planning, but don’t want those things showing up in All Accounts ever, since they are just plans.
      I’m adding this as a bug to be fixed – thanks for stirring our thoughts on the All Accounts tab

• BIGDaddy504
      Participant

Awesome and thank you for responding so quickly love your website i tell everyone about it all the time.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.