Home Forums Feature Wish List Display problem with Many Transactions in One Day

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Ran into a small problem today.  When mousing over a day located near the bottom of the screen, if the day has lots of transactions, the bottom of the expanded popup disappears below the bottom of the screen.

Recommend either changing how the popup aligns with the calendar day (if the day is on the lower half of the screen, the popup aligns with the bottom of the box instead of the top) or allowing us to move the contents somehow (set the size of the popup and let us scroll through it with the mouse wheel, or use the mouse wheel to move the popup up or down, etc).

In case this is merely a browser compatibility issue, both Chrome and Firefox have this issue.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Hmm.  The behavior is supposed to be, the cell expands and bottom aligns with the bottom of the calendar and expands upward.
      I’ll look into it.

• Thumper
      Participant

Any update on this yet?  Still having the bottom entries disappear.  While the popup is indeed aligning with the bottom of the calendar, it’s cutting off the bottom transactions past a certain point.

Oh, and congrats on exiting Beta.  :)

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

I have to admit, Finovate has been taking all my attention.  Now that its done, I’ll look into this problem over the next few days – thanks for your patience.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Thumper,

In my tests I cannot reproduce the problem.  Could you send me a screenshot of this problem with your CalendarBudget username to epoulin@calendarbudget.com?

Thanks.

• Thumper
      Participant

Email away!!

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Problem has been fixed.  It was caused by your account tabs being so many/long that the tabs wrapped onto 2 rows.  This threw off the calculations by 1 row height.  Adjusted for that – fix should be in the next code drop, by end of this week (May 22).

• Thumper
      Participant

Problem has been fixed.  It was caused by your account tabs being so many/long that the tabs wrapped onto 2 rows.  This threw off the calculations by 1 row height.  Adjusted for that – fix should be in the next code drop, by end of this week (May 22).

Awesome.  Thanks Eric!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.