Home Forums Feature Wish List Day view and Calendar Enhancements

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello,

It would be fantastic to have different views of a calendar month, similar to Google Calendar, Outlook, where you can zoom in to a particular day or week view.  One reason for this is if you have a lot of transactions on a particular day or a shopping event that broke down into a lot of split categories.  For this instance, it would be nice to see a pop-up window for a particular day where all entries for the day can be seen at once

Currently, I have an instance where I have 16 entries for a particular today (04/04/16) from splitting transactions, but now I cannot access all of the entries, because the list spans upwards into the day of the week heading bar.  Scroll bars for the entry list would solve this issue or a day pop-up window.

Thank you for your considerations.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Try experimenting with these controls on the left side of the calendar rows. They may help.
      http://prntscr.com/aodhr5

• MisterE
      Participant

Thank you, Eric.  Your suggestions via email with adjusting the zoom in Chrome worked fantastic, but the row controls work great as well.  I appreciate the pointer.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.