Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Just found this site today. Calendarbudget looks great and I would like to give it a try from the Netherlands. But dutch banks (at least the ones I know of) do not give me an option to download OFX files. I can download CSV files however, but the format is different with every bank. Is there an easy way to convert those csv file to OFX that can be read from calendarbudget? Is there another way to import data from those bank accounts?

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Unfortunately, no, not at the moment.
      Although, this is a much-requested feature, so we have it on our to-do list.

• wtanksleyjr
      Participant

FYI, Google does list some results for “CSV OFX converter”.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

I’ve looked at this in the past – its an unfinished open source project with no legs. Unfortunately (at least last time I looked it about 2 years ago) it was essentially useless :(

• mmckeaney
      Participant

Great tip! I’ve been manually entering data from one of my accounts for 9 months. This web site did the trick. It took 5 minutes and I saved the CSV to OFX mapping for the future.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

A hassle no doubt, but you can save the xslx file as a csv then go back to your converter service.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.