Home Forums CalendarBudget Support Capital One Transaction banking file

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

As of September 21, 2015, Capital One has issued a warning to all Quicken and Quickbooks users to update their software.  Capital One had updated their services, which requires this update.  However, since I’m using CalendarBudget for my record keeping, I always chose to download transactions using the Quicken file format.  Since this change at Capital One, I have been unsuccessful loading the transactions.  The error message window I receive basically states I have downloaded an invalid banking file.  I have changed nothing in my procedure in downloading from Capital One into CalendarBudget. It’s worked great in the past, but not for the last 24 hours.

I have contacted Capital One, and they say there is nothing they can do for me, as it’s the Third Party software that needs to be updated.  Since I’m not using Quicken or Quickbooks, that leaves the problem up to the developers at CalendarBudget to figure out what it is they have done over at Capital One and Quicken.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

John.

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

Hi, if you can send a copy of tour bank export that is not working to epoulin@calendarbudget.com, I’ll have a look and see what changes we need to make to get CalendarBudget back into working order for you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.