Home Forums CalendarBudget Support calendar budget mobil w/ google calendar for android

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I have set up my google caledar to sync to calendar budget…works great with my android; however i am having issues with the updates on the calendar.  my changes i have made in calendar budget is not being seen (sync’d) to google/to my EVO android phone.  all calendars on google and my phone are same from previous day. 

Is there something i may be doing wrong?  or is this possible issue?  appreciate any help with this matter.  i love the whole concept and cant wait for an actual app for android…
      thanks, gary

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

I’ll check it out. When we originally tested it, it just depends on how often the mobile device/google calendar refreshes the data from CalendarBudget.
      We’ll check again. We have a number of improvements to the regular calendar interface coming in a few days, after that, I’ll check on this problem.

• ghunter2007
      Participant

Thanks.  i see that google calendar now matches calendar budget and just now my phone calendar matches google / calendar budget…i guess i may need to be patient. 

weird though…i was forcing manual sync of my phone to google, it would show it is syncing; however no new data/changes would be showing.

thanks for all you have and are doing with you’re site.  i’m a freak about budgeting…and was / is always trying new formats…kinda became a hobby. 

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

I know what you mean. That’s why I created CalendarBudget :)
      If you are syncing through Google calendar – it caches things and only updates every (trying to remember) 6 hours or so. For your Android phone, rather than sync the CalendarBudget feed through google, enter the CalendarBudget account feed directly into your phone as a subscribed calendar and it will update much more quickly (every 15 minutes if you set it that often).
      In my case, I use m account feed on my google calendar AND separately on my iPod Touch. The google calendar always takes a lot longer to sync just because it caches things longer (I’m sure to alleviate server load).

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.