Home Forums Feature Wish List Budgets in Mobile

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

Are there plans to make the budget list available in the mobile view? For this to be useful to me personally on the go, seeing the budget list would be far more important than the calendar view. I just need a quick way to see what’s remaining to spend for any particular budget/category, then a quick way to add a transaction at the time of purchase… I’ll do all the heavy accounting at home.

For now, my wife and I have been using the Toshl app to view and sync budgets and record transactions on the go—it’s extremely good at this (read: I would love something that worked similarly). Then we do more of the heavy planning using Calendar Budget at home… reconciling the two all the time is a bit annoying, especially since CalendarBudget has all the capability I want under the hood (especially with the month-specific budget amounts now available).

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

We do plan to add category budgets to mobile – along with the ability to login with Facebook. We are hoping to add this over the next month or so.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.