Author Topic: CalendarBudget is simple, easy, intuitive, and effective!  (Read 400 times)

OrchidCup

• View Profile
CalendarBudget is simple, easy, intuitive, and effective!
« on: August 06, 2018, 10:37:13 AM »
I have evaluated a dozen personal finance/budgeting tools over the past few months and I must say I am thoroughly pleased with CalendarBudget!

The calendar view is effective for visualizing cash flow for each day of the month and recurring transactions, transfers, categories, and budgets are easy and quick to set up.

I am a former Quicken user who desires to move all my computing tasks to the cloud on a Google Chromebook and an Android Smartphone so I can be forever unchained from my Microsoft Windows computer and all the headaches that go with it.

The yearly fee of $40 USD for the paid version is entirely reasonable considering the cost of upgrading Quicken and Windows constantly and continuously.

The CalendarBudget platform is quickly accessible from any chromebook or android phone so my wife and I may record transactions daily and independent of each other and stay informed of our daily cash flow and future obligations.

Thumbs up to the developers of this excellent financial platform!   ;D