Home Forums CalendarBudget Support Unable to import my Mint downloaded file

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

When prompted to select the file I am able to do so, I click next and it  open the interface that shows the data in the file.
      When I click next, however, it just sends me back to the same upload file selection window and fails to populate the calendar.

The file I am trying to import is in .csv format, from the downloaded file I get from Mint.com.

Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.
      If you need more information please let me know.

-James Wardrop

P.S.
      Original post was on the 8th, its now the 12th and the post hasn’t even been approved yet, much less help given.
      Also, on another broken aspect, no format works for trying to reconcile new data into the calendar.
      QSF OSF CSV, nothing works, just get error message that the wrong file type is being used, which clearly it is not.
      I am beginning to suspect this software is sub par and certainly not worth using.
      The lack of support is also disturbing.

While I don’t expect a useful reply, I will check back in just to see if the post is ever approved…

• Eric Poulin
      Keymaster

James, sorry we haven’t been able to get back to you… free software/services and all…
      If you could send a copy of your quicken export file to epoulin@calendarbudget.com, I’ll have a look and see what changes are necessary to get CalendarBudget back into working order for you.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.