Home › Forums › Feature Wish List › Add a web link to spending events.
- jmcacc1120ParticipantFebruary 5, 2013 at 2:19 pmPost count: 2
Is it possible to add a web link to a recurring event? For instances, my water bill is due on the first of every month. I pay it online but stumble around remembering the address to the login page. If the event “waterbill” was a hyperlink or somewhere in the transaction setting there was a hyperlink to the water bill login page that would be great. That way on the first I simply click on the event and it opens the login screen for my water bill. This could also be handled by like a vendor set up?
- Eric PoulinKeymasterFebruary 5, 2013 at 4:28 pmPost count: 374
This is a good idea. We are in the middle of adding the ability to attach an image to an entry (such as a scanned bill). We could also put a “notes” section where you could add things like a URL to the vendor. We just want to make sure the entry dialog is not too cluttered.
- jmcacc1120ParticipantFebruary 5, 2013 at 7:41 pmPost count: 2
Great, thanks and thanks for the quick reply!
- littledsmilesParticipantMay 3, 2022 at 9:22 pmPost count: 1
I understand it could be cumbersome to add links to transactions, but could you add them to the categories? ie xcel – gas – link
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.